Jump to content
CHINformative - Promoting Chinchilla Welfare

Emergency - Help Required (anyone can post here for advice and help)

Sign in to follow this  

The first point of call with a sick chinchilla should always be a veterinarian. When using this forum please bear in mind that suggestions given here are from members' personal knowledge and experience and in no way represent professional advice.

*Please note that guests can post here without registering - feel free to start a thread if you need advice, support or help*

3 topics in this forum

  1. Diarreah in kits

    • 1 reply
  2. My chinchilla ate some avocado, what can i do?

    • 1 reply
  3. Fighting

    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Create New...